Support and Matching
Looking for a new job or considering starting a course? Then Support and Matching (Stöd och matchning) is a service that could help you move forward. As a jobseeker we offer you the tools you need to achieve your personal goals. You can get access to Support and Matching at Eductus via Arbetsförmedlingen (Public Employment Service).
About Support and Matching
Support and Matching is an initiative that is customised to each individual’s needs. Together with our experienced supervisors we come up with a solution just for you. We conduct a careful analysis of you as an individual in order to match you with the jobs or courses you are interested in. We use the behaviour assessment tool DISC to facilitate your job hunt.
What does Support and Matching lead to?
- Jobs – if you are looking for a job, Support and Matching is the perfect service for you. Our supervisors have a great deal of expertise and experience, and they know what is needed in order to get you out into the world of work.
- Studies – if you are interested in studying, then our knowledgeable study and guidance counsellors are ready to help you find the right course.
- Contact with employers – through us you can find out about our broad and established network of business and employer contacts.
Who is Support and Matching for?
Support and Matching is for people who have been looking for work for some time. We also provide language support for people who do not yet have a full command of the Swedish language, as well as extra support for individuals who need it.
What previous knowledge do I need?
You do not need any specific previous knowledge, but you must be registered with Arbetsförmedlingen (Public Employment Service) and complete your application through them.
Why choose Eductus?
- We offer you the tools you need to achieve whatever goals are right for you.
- Our broad network of business and employer contacts gives you the chance to get a foot in the door at a real workplace.
- Nine out of ten jobseekers who have participated recommend our service.
How to apply:
Talk to your case worker at Arbetsförmedlingen.